The Growing Room Franchise System is committed to doing everything possible to ensure your success in this highly fulfilling business. You will be given all the tools you need to hire, train and support teachers so they encourage strong thinking skills and practice positive reinforcement. You will also learn how to develop strong parent-teacher-school partnerships to make your Growing Room school the best it can be.
As you investigate other opportunities with childcare, it might help to understand what makes Growing Room different. We offer:
- An Infant Primary Care Program that provides individualized developmental lesson plans combined with a personalized, stable relationship with dedicated, loving teachers. Yes, we have curriculum for infants as young as six weeks!
- The “Growing Up On Our Block” proprietary curriculum. Growing Up On Our Block was developed by Growing Room for Toddlers through K4 ages. It is theme-based and teaches the alphabet, colors, concepts and various other skills. The K3 and K4 program is also supplemented with the nationally recognized ABEKA curriculum. This curriculum is part of forming a strong foundation for education success throughout a child’s life.
- Our schools provide the latest in technology so that the children develop skills needed for their continued education.
- Special family events throughout the year to celebrate with our families. We believe in forming partnerships with our families and these events are not only fun for children, parents and staff, but are an important part of allowing those partnerships to form and grow.
- Unique Parent Information and Communication tools to ensure parents are informed and feel a part of their child’s daily activities.
- Health and Safety Program designed by a Registered Nurse.
- Proven business model that received national recognition by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
What we offer you as a franchisee
Growing Room Franchise System will provide you with everything you need to replicate our award winning schools. This information will be provided to you through initial training in our corporate office and schools, hands on assistance and step-by-step manuals, as well as ongoing support and refresher training as needed.
Growing Room’s procedures, manuals and training will provide you with the roadmap you need to own and operate a successful school. Combined with your genuine desire, committed efforts and dedication, there is no limit to what you can do with Growing Room.