Corporate Child Care
Employers today are discovering the benefits of supporting the childcare needs of their employees. Offering such a benefit can be critical to a company's ability to attract and retain the caliber of talent necessary to remain competitive in the marketplace. Growing Room offers two programs that assist employers in offering a childcare benefit.
Business for Kids
The Business for Kids Program is collaboration between Growing Room Child Development Centers and local businesses. This program allows companies to tailor a childcare benefit to meet their needs & budget. Participating companies pay a portion of their employee's childcare expenses for employees whose children attend a Growing Room center. This is a great program for large or small companies who may not have the demand for an on-site child care center.
Why participate in "Business for Kids"?
• Provide your employees the benefit of reduced cost childcare
at the area's finest child development facilities.
• Increase employee retention.
• More focused and productive employees .
• Positions your company to compete for the most sought after employees.
How can your company participate in "Business for Kids"?
• Pay a specific dollar amount of weekly tuition
• Pay a percentage of weekly tuition
• Pay enrollment fees
How does "Business for Kids" work?
• Communicate the childcare benefit to your employees
• Your employee informs Growing Room they are employed by a Business for Kids partner
• The sponsorship amount is deducted from your employee's weekly tuition and billed monthly to your company
• Weekly tuition is payroll deducted by your company and prepaid to Growing Room
On Site Center Management
Growing Room can also manage on-site corporate childcare centers. For companies who have a large demand for childcare within their organization, an on site childcare center is a wonderful benefit. With today's focus on work life management, onsite childcare centers offer parents the piece of mind that their child is nearby. It also gives them the ability to have lunch with their child or just check on them throughout the day. And since the center is on site, the parent can get back to work quickly.
Through Growing Room's on site management program, companies pay Growing Room a monthly management fee to manage their childcare center. Growing Room assumes total operation of the center, allowing the company to focus solely on their business.
For more information on either of these programs, please call our Corporate Office at 706-596-1510 or Email us at email@example.com